Tour Cajón del Maipo –Thermal Baths
Feel the energy of the Mountains
Hello! My name is Maximiliano Aliaga, co-founder of Santiago Trips. We are specialist in Human Scale Tourism. Throughout the design of small groups activities, we make sure that you can learn and enjoy in more detail each place you visit with us.
Besides the main touristic attractions, you will be able to discover less common places for most tourist, where you will have the chance to have the best photos with your family and friends, with a friendly and specialized service. To achieve this, we always use 7 passenger’s vehicles, with them we can reach different corners where massive tourism doesn`t arrive.
Our guides will be your friends during the trip and you will be able to ask everything you want without missing a single detail
We are so confident about our tours that we will give you 100% of your money back if you don`t like it. We believe in the honesty of our visiting clients and that the reimbursement will only occur if the tour wasn`t truly of your liking.
We also provide transfer service from and to the airport with exclusive rates for our clients. You can see them here.
Cajón del Maipo – Thermal Baths
As we enter through the hills, you will be able to appreciate the magical landscapes of the Andes Mountains and we will make some stops where we will enjoy beautiful places like the town of San José de Maipo. We will pass by you early in the morning, then go to the outskirts of Santiago on the way to Valle del Maipo on a beautiful and entertaining journey to the Andes Mountains.
- It is in this place where we will have a delicious typical breakfast (included in the tour) that you will enjoy in a picturesque place in the area, so that you then travel a little through its streets and the historic Plaza de Armas.
- Following our path, in addition to appreciating the beautiful panoramic views of the mountains, we will see historical sites such as the dark Tinoco Tunnel, built in 1914.
- You can enjoy the thermal baths located in Termas de Colina, in the El Volcan de Cajon del Maipo sector, at the foot of the Andes Mountains. Its mineral-rich volcanic mud and its hot springs that flow from the heart of the earth to more than 60 degrees Celsius, form a powerful blend of healing unique in the world. For thousands of years, the therapeutic properties of its waters and mud macerated millennially since the tertiary era, have contributed to reconstitute and rejuvenate the skin.
This and much more is what is waiting for you in this magical adventure in the Andes Mountains.
|DEPARTURE PLACE||Hotel or address in Santiago, Chile|
|HORARIO||Departures from 7:30 to 8:00am – Return 17:30 pm in Santiago|
|PRICE PER PERSON||
Children up to 12 years pay $ 73 dollars per child.
NOTE: All tours are shared with at most 7 people for better interaction.
|Payment can be done the same day of the tour directly to the guide|
For bookings or further information please contact us by
some of the following means:
- WHATSAPP +56940191134 reaching from your cell phone by clicking the icon on the lower right part of the screen you can write to us free of charge from all over the world by WhatsApp.
- CHAT ON LINE using your computer by clicking the icon in the lower left part of the screen.
- Filling the form that you will find next.
|PERSON PRICE||127 DÓLARES|