Valparaíso – Viña del Mar, Tour Description
The beautiful coastal cities of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar are located at only 90 minutes from Santiago; the drive towards the coast will take you through the central valley which is famous for its exquisite wines, fruits and cheeses.
The exotic city of Valparaíso, declared in 2003 by UNESCO as World Heritage, is one of the main ports in Chile, which with its spontaneous and colorful architecture -developed over 41 hills- is one of the most culturally active places in the world.
Our tour will take you by its main streets, aromas and flavors. You will learn and understand why Pablo Neruda fell in love of this place and had his house built here which he called “La Sebastiana”. The visit to this place is subject to availability and time at the museum.
During the tour you will be able to enjoy the wonderful graffiti and murals that decorate the city, which deserve to be photographed, and of course, shown to the world from your Instagram.
Viña del Mar, is a gift for vacationers who like the sun and the sea. It is a much more cosmopolitan and modern city where its beaches and exquisite flower gardens stand out (this is the reason why it is known as the Garden City) among them, the famous Flowers Clock.
Viña del Mar was in the beginning a land of vineyards, today is the most important resort city in Chile.
During January and February in not unusual to spot different national and foreign singers, walking by its streets or riding a “Victoria” (elegant carriages pulled by horses) because during this time the famous International Festival of the song takes place in Viña del Mar.
With no doubt a day full of contrasts, sensations and memories that you won`t forget.
|| Hotel or address in Santiago, Chile
|| Departures from 9:00 to 9:30am – Return 18:30 in Santiago
- Optional Tour Casablanca Winery Tour and Tasting (aditional US$37)
- Arrival to Valparaiso
- Alegre Hill – Concepción Hill (elevators)
- Graffitis and Murals Walking Tour
- La Sebastiana Museum (subject to availability)
- Sotomayor Square
- Flowers Clock in Viña del Mar
- Viña del Mar Coast Line
|√ Transport pick up and drop off to Hotel or accommodation
|√ Professional Guide
|Χ Museum Tickets
|Χ Optional tips for guide – driver
|PRICE PER PERSON
Children up to 12 years pay US$47 per child.
NOTE: All tours are shared with up to 7 persons for a better interaction.
||Payment can be done the same day of the tour directly to the guide
- Cash in Chilean Pesos or US Dollars
- Credit Cards (Visa & MasterCard)
For bookings or further information please contact us by
some of the following means:
- WHATSAPP +56940191134 reaching from your cell phone by clicking the icon on the lower right part of the screen you can write to us free of charge from all over the world by WhatsApp.
- CHAT ON LINE using your computer by clicking the icon in the lower left part of the screen.
- Filling the form that you will find next.